|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
Zelda is the deuteragonist of the Link: The Faces of Evil, an the protagonist of Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon and Zelda's Adventure.
Not much is known about this Zelda, however it is known that Zelda lives with her father: The King and fights off monsters created by Ganon alongside Link.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Calm: Fires a spread of three small whirlwinds in the direction that Zelda is facing, which spread out as they travel; is most effective against enemies of the air element.
- Feather: Fires a spread of feathers, which spread out as they travel.
- Firestorm: Shoots flames around Zelda in the four cardinal directions.
- Noise: Fires a sound wave projectile. It is very effective against creatures that are sensitive to sound
- Pyros: Creates a wall of several flames that appear before Zelda.
- Broadsword: Shoots a flying sword at foes.
- Dagger: Shoots a flying dagger at foes.
- Gold Necklace: Fires a spread of gold sparkles, which spread out as they travel.
- Jade Amulet: Fires a spread of green sparkles, which spread out as they travel.
- Jade Ring: Fires a large, green triangular bolt of magic that damages enemies
- Bow & Arrow
- Hammer: A regular mallet that Zelda can throw with ease.
- Joust: A jousting Lance.
- Roar Stick: A spinning club thatZelda can throw.
- Short Axe: A hand axe that Zelda can throw
- Turquoise Ring: Fires a spread of blue sparkles, which spread out as they travel.
- Wand: Most of Zelda's magic is performed from this wand.
- Bomb: A regular bomb.
- Fairy Lantern: A lantern that lets Zelda see in dark places and lets her see invisible objects, the lantern can also penetrate the dark magic of Ganon and other Darkness Users.
- Flute: Can stop flying enemies for eight seconds per use.
- Cape: Lets Zelda jump higher and at longer distances, and lets Zelda become invisible and intangible to damage.
- Power Glove: Doubles Zelda's physical strength and can destroy some enemies and boulders.
- Wand of Gamelon: The wand appears to hold sacred power able to defeat and imprison evil. When used the victim gets wrapped in chains and then gets trapped in a book tha look identical to the Book of Korodai.
- Water of Life: A canteen of Water that brings Zelda's health to the highest it could be. But it is limited and can only be refilled in canteens.
- Harp: Warps Zelda back to the entrance of a location that she had entered.
- Knife: A regular knife.
- Shield: Blocks both physical and projectile attacks
- Can destroy giant boulders with her fists via the Power Glove.
- Has casually outsped pterodactyls.
- Endured hits from Ganon, who can kill men just by looking at them.
- Saved Link from Ganon twice.
- Not much combat experience.
- Not likable... at all