|Age||Less than a year|
|Weight||42 kg/92 lbs|
Wonderweiss was created by Sōsuke Aizen to help in the future battle against Captain Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto of Soul Society. He was depraved of speech, intelligence, memory and rationality to make him a more trustworthy tool. He was present in one of Aizen's invasions to the World of the Living, but he didn't start fighting seriously until the fierce battle on the Fake Karakura Town.
Powers & Abilities
- Extreme Physical Strength: Unlike most Arrancar, he relies a lot on his brute strength, luckily for him, he possesses great amounts of strength, making him a really tough opponent.
- Cero: A powerful blast of spiritual energy. It's surprisingly weak compared to other Arrancar's Cero.
- Garganta: He can open up portals to Hueco Mundo at any time. He can summon reinforcements by doing this.
- Hierro: His skin is extremely tough, being able to withstand attacks that would kill huge foes.
- Bala: This technique hardens the user's spiritual pressure and fires it from their fist like a bullet.
- Vagido: A ear-piercing screech with enough strength to shatter Tōshirō Hitsugaya's ice.
- Sonido: A supersonic movement technique that all Arrancar can use.
- Extinguir: His Soul Slayer is a large purple sword, but he barely uses it.
When Wonderweiss releases his Soul Slayer, he transforms into a mechanical monstrosity, but he gets a huge power increase and some more abilities.
- Ryūjin Jakka Seal: He was designed to absorb Yamamoto's flaming ultimate weapon. The energy is stored inside of his body and can be released even if he is dead.
- High-Speed Regeneration: He has a healing factor that allows him to restore broken parts of his body.
- Centurión: He can summon dozens of arms to punch the enemy in a quick succession.
- Pierced Jūshirō Ukitake's body with a surprise attack.
- Destroyed Hitsugaya's Ice with his Vagido.
- Threw Mashiro Kuna across the fake Karakura Town.
- Stopped Yamamoto's sword and threw him through his Ryūjin Jakka's flames.
- Sealed away Ryūjin Jakka's flames.
- Knocked out Mashiro with a single punch to the face.
- Even in death, the release of Ryūjin Jakka's flames nearly killed Yamamoto.
- Withstood being thrown through several buildings.
- Withstood several punches from Yamamoto.
- Lacks intelligence, memory retention, speech and rationality.