Every profile is recommended to have the template known as "Character Profile" appearing at the top right of the page. This template contains information regarding what series the character is from, their height and weight (measured in feet and pounds), their gender, and moral alignment. For more information on the alignments, see Character Alignment.
|Height||13 ft. (4 mt.)|
This is where you would put the character's official backstory, including their early life, and what motivated them to be the way they are now. Every good character must have an origin! The only exceptions to this rule are if the profile is referring to a whole species rather than one specific character, like the tyrannosaurus rex here. In this case, you can leave out this section.
Powers & Abilities
This is where you would jot down every one of the character's powers and abilities. This regards to their physique, their intellect, and anything else they may be able to do.
- Powerful Jaws: Scientists estimate that an adult tyrannosaur's jaw can bite with 12,800 pounds of force.
- Hunting Instinct: Tyrannosaurs are carnivores, and therefor they are natural hunters of other dinosaurs of all sizes.
This is where you would jot down the character's weapons and tools. If the character you're doing doesn't have any, then just skip this section.
This is where you would jot down a character's alternate forms, whether they be transformations, power-ups, or simple boosts. For characters without alternate forms however, you can just skip this.
Now this is the fun part. Look up some impressive feats for your character, and place them into the proper category of Strength, Speed, Durability, and Skill. Unless your character is featless.
Pretty self-explanitory. List the character's weaknesses, whether they be physical or mental.
- Tiny Arms: They're practically useless.
- Low Intelligence: They have a brain the size of a walnut.
Just some trivia regarding the character you're making your profile for... This is completely optional, but can be interesting.
- Female tyrannosaurs were bigger than the males.
- The original name for the dinosaur was "Manospondylus".
- The tyrannosaurus roar in the Jurassic Park films is actually royalty free and has been used in many non-JP films.
And then this is where you'd put down some appropriate categories. There you go! Character profile!