|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
The Twinmold are the bosses of the Stone Tower Temple from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
The giant masked "insects" Twinmold are a pair of two enormous monsters that resides in a giant desert field linked to the Stone Tower Temple. They generate the curse of Ikana Canyon and have imprisoned the final Giant Link is to save.
Powers & Abilities
- Size: The Twinmold are among the largest creators seen in the Zelda games, easily eclipses the average Zelda creator many times over.
- Claws: They each have a set of two giant pincer claws on the sides of their heads.
- Exoskeleton: Their Bodies is covered with a hard exoskeleton.
- Curse: They generate a curse which reanimates the corpses in the surrounding area to undead Zelda monsters (Such as Gibdos, Redeads, Stalchildren, Poes or Stalfos).
- Flight: They have the ability to stay in air for an extended time.
- Imprisoned one of the four giants.
- Can move past and destroy stone structures without even slowing down.
- Can take multiple sword swings from Giant Link, which can destroy the same stone structures in a single swipe.
- Their exoskeletons is unfazed by any of Link's weaponry.
- Weak Spots: Their exoskeletons only covers their main bodies, leaving their heads and end tails unshielded.
- Ice/Fire Arrows: The red Twinmold takes more damage from the Ice Arrows, while the blue one takes more damage from Fire Arrows.
- Nintendo ain't all that good at zoology.