|Sex||Depends on the subject|
|Height||3'07" (1.1 m)|
|Weight||57.3 lbs. (26 kg)|
Toucannon, the Cannon Pokémon, is the evolution of Trumbeak, which evolves from Pikipek. Toucannon is a calm Pokémon that typically lives in forests near cities, and acts as a leader of groups of Pikipeka and Trumbeak. At times, Pikipek visit cities to collect fruit for their colonies.
Toucannon's beak is able to heat up, and act as an incubator for Pikpek eggs. The whole evolutionary line is capable of launching seeds from their beaks as weapons.
Powers & Abilities
- Heatable Beak: Toucannon's biology allows it to heat up its beak for various purposes, such as defense or incubation. It can easily reach a temperature of 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Keen Eye: Prevents Toucannon's accuracy stat from going down.
- Skill Link: Allows moves like Fury Attack to always strike five times.
- Sheer Force: Increases the power of all moves with side effects by 30%, but removes the side effects.
- Beak Blast: Toucannon's signature move. It consists of Toucannon heating up its beak, and then attacking the foe with it. If a foe makes contact with Toucannon while it's charging up, the foe will be burned.
- Rock Blast: Toucannon hurls hard rocks at the target. Two to five rocks are launched in a row.
- Peck: The target is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn.
- Growl: Toucannon growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. This lowers their Attack stat.
- Echoed Voice: Toucannon attacks the target with an echoing voice. This attack becomes stronger if it's used repeatedly.
- Rock Smash: Toucannon attacks with enough force to break rocks. Might lower the enemy's defense.
- Supersonic: Toucannon generates odd sound waves from its body that confuse the target.
- Pluck: Toucannon pecks the target. If the target is holding a Berry, the user eats it and gains its effect.
- Roost: Toucannon lands and rests its body. It restores the user's HP by up to half of its max HP.
- Fury Attack: The target is jabbed repeatedly with Toucannon's beak two to five times in a row.
- Screech: An earsplitting screech harshly lowers the target's Defense stat.
- Drill Peck: A corkscrewing attack with a sharp beak acting as a drill.
- Bullet Seed: Toucannon shoots seeds at the target two to five times in a row.
- Feather Dance: The user covers the target's body with a mass of down that harshly lowers its Attack stat.
- Hyper Voice: Toucannon lets loose a horribly echoing shout with the power to inflict damage.
- Can launch seeds with enough power to pulverize boulders.
- Pikipek can drill holes in walls.
- Pikipek can peck 16 times per second.
- Immune to Ground and Ghost-type attacks.
- Vulnerable to ice, electic, and rock type-moves.