Growing up in the town of Nibelheim after her mother died early in her life, Tifa Lockhart worked as a tour guide before the villain Sephiroth discovered his "mother" hidden in the town and went berserk, bringing the town to ashes, resulting in Tifa's father getting slain as well. After recovering from her injuries, Tifa became a member of AVALANCHE, an anti-Shinra resistance group, as well as the owner and tender of her own bar in Midgar, 7th Heaven. Since then, Tifa has become good friends with Cloud and his party, and has aided them on his missions often.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Master Combatant: Tifa is a master in hand-to-hand combat and is always ready for a fight, wearing leather gloves wherever she goes just in case.
- Super Strength: Tifa is much stronger than an average human, capable of lifting heavier objects by herself, such as large paintings.
- Falcon Dive
- Rolling Blaze
- Limit Breaks:
- Beat Rush
- Dolphin Blow
- Final Heaven
- Premium Hearts: These gradually increase Tifa's striking power as a battle carries out. However, once activating her Limit Breaks, she looses this buff.
- Materia: Magical orbs that can be assigned to any character. Tifa prefers to carry Fire and Ice Materia, granting her elemental buffs.
- Able to suplex monsters five times her size.
- Once threw Cloud hard enough to break the sound barrier.
- Suplexed the Weapons
- Helped stop Shinra & Sephiroth.
- Is able to cross the length of a church in just a couple of seconds.
- Was able to react to being thrown against a church wall with enough force that it blew the petals off of the flowers around her.
- Is able to survive strikes from monsters many times her size.
- Survived being attacked by Sephiroth.
- Escaped the Death Chair
- Endured a slap battle with Scarlet
- Held her own against Loz.
- Repaired Cloud's mind
- Defeated WEAPONs with her team
- Glass Cannon: Even though Tifa can dish out damage, she can't take it all too well. Her Defense stats are perhaps the lowest in the game.