|“||This is, I know Fred so well, I trusted him. To pluck my eyes out and replace 'em with these. Damn things see through everything. Can't sleep at night. The see through my eyelids. But lemme tell you, it's worth it to see you rat@#$% spies coming.||„|
|~ Classic Sniper to TF2's Spy|
|Age||Unknown, but should be older than his TF2 counterpart|
The Classic Sniper was the Sniper of the team and a good friend of Fred, the classic Engineer.
When Zepheniah Mann passed away, his two sons, Redmond and Blutarch Mann began fighting over the land they persuaded him to buy - the absolutely empty and deserted Badlands. Both brothers hired groups of mercenaries, the first one consisting of such guns for hire as Abraham Lincoln, the future president of the United States. The brothers, however, weren't done. When they were at the last years of their life, they had a professional engineer, Radigan Conagher, to build them a Life-Extender Machine. The Machine successfully extended the user's lives and the war went on. Soon, in 1930, the brothers had to hire a second team of mercs, this time consisting of the Classic Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper and Spy.
The Sniper was one of the 9 classic mercenaries hired by Redmond/Blutarch Mann. At some point before "the war" he became good friends with his team's Engineer and trusted him enough to gauge out his own eyes for them to be replaced by cybernetic ones by the him.
- Cybernetic Eyes
- Implanted by the Classic Engineer after Sniper gauged out his own.
- See through virtually any surface, including his own eyelids.
- Can see past Spies' disguises.
- Hand Grenades
- A standard firearm used for close-range.
- Sniper Rifle
- Holds 75 shells before running out of ammo.
- Has a perfect accuracy.
- Has to charge up in order to deal more damage.
- Can be used to slow the enemy down by shooting their legs.
- Can push enemies back when shot.
- Shares ammo with the Automatic Rifle.
- Automatic Rifle
- Almost the same weapon as the Sniper Rifle, however it fires a stream of bullets except for a single one.
- Keeps its nigh-perfect accuracy.
- Perfect for combat at closer range.
- Shares ammo with the Sniper Rifle.
- Fires nails with perfect accuracy.
- Useful against slow or stationary targets.
- Has 100 nails in the clip before the ammo runs out.
- Can fire multiple shots from his Sniper Rifle in a few seconds in a rapid succession.
- Experienced mercenary.
- Intelligent enough to give Spy his own cigarette instead of one of his own, knowing he can use a cyanide cig.
- Not a direct fighter, obviously.
- Unlike a real sniper, takes his time with monologs before killing somebody.