|| What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?
|| ~ The Scotsman
The Scotsman is a recurring character in the animated series, Samurai Jack.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Endurance
- Master Swordsman:
- Sword: The sword is engraved with magical runes, making it much more durable to the point where not even bullets or Jack's tremendous horse cut technique couldn't even scratch it.
- Machine Gun Leg:: A replacement leg that also works as an assault rifle. This was replaced by a minigun 50 years after Season 4.
- Explosives: Several explosives that seem to be hidden until use.
- Sent a brute twice his size flying with a punch to the gut.
- Destroyed robotic alligators by simply headbutting them.
- His explosives could destroy a house as well as a boat.
- Threw a skipping stone across the horizon.
- Reacted to Samurai Jack's attacks.
- Laughed off bites from robotic alligators.
- Fought against Samurai Jack for a whole day.
- Survived 6 missiles crashing above him.
- Matched Samurai Jack in a sword fight.
- Wasn't effected by the hypnotizing song of the Sirens.
- His bagpipe playing is atrocious enough to break people out of a musically-induced trance.
- Had the foresight to die just to come back as a ghost in his prime.
- Headstrong: Tends to rush into battle without thinking.