|“||"Torture" implies that you still have something I need, mister Doe. This is just me killing you slowly.||„|
|Age||Unknown, but should be older than her TF2 counterpart|
The Classic Pyro is one of the 9 mercenaries hired by Redmond and Blutarch Mann back in 1930. She is the expert in pyrotechnics.
When Zepheniah Mann passed away, his two sons, Redmond and Blutarch Mann began fighting over the land they persuaded him to buy - the absolutely empty and deserted Badlands. Both brothers hired groups of mercenaries, the first one consisting of such guns for hire as Abraham Lincoln, the future president of the United States. The brothers, however, weren't done. When they were at the last years of their life, they had a professional engineer, Radigan Conagher, to build them a Life-Extender Machine. The Machine successfully extended the user's lives and the war went on. Soon, in 1930, the brothers had to hire a second team of mercs, this time consisting of the Classic Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper and Spy.
The Pyro is the specialist pyrotechnics and, fittingly, a pyromaniac. She is responsible for defending areas against groups of enemies.
- Hand Grenades
- Napalm Grenades
- Single barreled shotgun
- Fires six pellets per shot and stores 8 bullets.
- Pyro carries additional 40 rounds.
- Fuel should last for about 100 seconds when shooting non-stop.
- Incendiary Cannon
- Holds 20 rockets.
- Sets anyone in range of splash damage on fire.
- Has a larger splash damage than the rocket launcher, but deals less damage.
- Renders Pyro completely fireproof.
- Can survive the point-blank explosion of her Incendiary Cannon to perform the rocket jump.
- Experienced mercenary.
- Fire-based weapons are useless underwater.
- Lacks the offensive skills/abilities of her teammates.
- Sadistic and cruel, prefers to torture her enemies rather than directly killing them.