Powers & Abilities Edit
- Terrakion (like the rest of the Swords of Justice) has the ability Justified. Pokémon with the ability justified gets physical attack strengthened by 50% when they are stroke by an dark-type attack.
Terrakion can learn pokémon moves through leveling up and those are:
- Close Combat: A very strong fighting type attack that lowers the user's physical & special defense.
- Work Up: Strengthens physical & special attack by 50%.
- Quick Guard: Protects from fast moves.
- Quick Attack: A weak normal type attack that is what you would guess from the name: A quick attack.
- Leer: A stare that lowers the target's defense
- Smack Down: A rock type attack that's grounds a flying or levitating target.
- Double Kick: Double Kick is a weak fighting type attack that hurts the target two times.
- Take Down: Take Down is a normal type physical attack that has a 25% recoil.
- Helping Hand: Strengthens an ally's move by 50%.
- Retaliate: A normal type attack. The attack doubles in strength if an ally fainted the turn before.
- Rock Slide: A rock type attack that's hits all opponent and has 30% chance to flinch the targets.
- Sacred Sword: Sacred Sword is an fighting type attack that ignores defense boosts.
- Swords Dance: Double the user's physical attack.
- Stone Edge: A very strong Rock type attack that has a bigger chance make a critical hit. It has a 1 in 5 chance miss.
Keep in mind that Terrakion can only know four of these move at a time.
- Resistances: Terrakion is resistant to: Normal, poison, rock, bug, fire and dark type attacks.
- High physical attack
- Weakness to fighting type attacks: Terrakion takes double the damage from fighting type attacks.
- Weakness to ground type attacks: Terrakion takes double the damage from ground type attacks.
- Weakness to steel type attacks: Terrakion takes double the damage from steel type attacks.
- Weakness to water type attacks: Terrakion takes double the damage from water type attacks.
- Weakness to grass type attacks: Terrakion takes double the damage from grass type attacks
- Weakness to psychic type attacks: Terrakion takes double the damage from psychic type attacks.
- Weakness to fairy type attacks: Terrakion takes double the damage from fairy type attacks.
- Its charge is strong enough to break through a giant castle wall in one blow.
- Destroyed a castle.
Fun Facts Edit
- Terrakion is based on Porthos from the The Three Musketeers.
- Terrakion is the heaviest fighting type pokémon.