|Series||Black Cat (series)|
Sven was a IBI (International bureau of investigation) agent, partnered with another IBI agent known as Lloyd Goldwynne with an power known as The Vision Eye: A power that allow the user to see a few seconds in to the future. Sven got surprise attacked by a gang of thugs and Lloyd got killed when he save him. Lloyd passed over his vision eye to Sven after his death and Sven became a sweeper shortly after.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- The Grasper Eye: The evolved form of The Vision Eye which allow him to slow down time for roughly 5 seconds.
- The Attaché Weapon Case: A weaponized briefcase that includes: A machine-gun, a web, an electrifying rope, a grenade launcher and a hydro cutter. He can also use it as a shield.
- Bullets: Sven has created some of his own specialized bullets:
- Burst Bullets: Explosive bullets.
- Frost Bullets: Bullets that freeze the target.
- Crying Bullets: Makes the target cry uncontrollably
- Was able to grab Eve and escape from an explosion that was right next to them.
- Was able to dodge the bullets from an machine gun semmingly without The Graspers Eye.
- Survived getting impaled through the stomach. (chapter 8)
- Could get up from getting shot in the shoulder by Heaven's Thunder (A mini cannon), which can leave dents on trees, after avoiding 62 shots. (chapter 127)
- Took an explosion head on.
- Soft spot for women: Sven is a "gentleman" so he vowed not to hurt women, which can become a problem if he faces someone with xx chromosomes.
- The Grasper Eye is draining: The acceleration from the Grasper Eye takes a toll on his body which means he that he can't spam it too much.