|“||Accept it. I am the one who guides you... forever! If it's despair you want, then I shall provide.||„|
Sephiroth is the main antagonist of the JRPG 'Final Fantasy VII'. He is nicknamed the One Winged Angel.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Materia magic:
- Life-based Materia (Raise and Arise): Both of them are spells capable of reviving fallen allies, but they're also harmful to the undead.
- Restore-based Materia (Cure, Cura, Curaga, and Regen): The first three consist in simply healing a target. Regen consists in healing a target periodically every turn.
- Earth-based Materia (Quake, Quakra, and Quaga): Earth-shaking spells.
- Fire-based Materia (Fire, Fira, Firaga): Simple, but strong fire-based magic.
- Ice-based Materia (Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga): Simple, but strong ice-based magic.
- Lightning-based Materia (Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga): Simple, but powerful electric magic.
- Super Speed: Capable of moving at speeds so high, it appears he's teleporting.
- Superhuman Durability.
- Gravity Manipulation: Only used for his "flight".
- Meteor (Limit Break): Summons a large meteor that destroys a large part of the planet's surface.
- Octoslash (Limit Break): Delivers eight rapid and deadly sword attacks.
- Masamune: A long two-handed ōdachi-like sword which feet will vary from 6 to 8 feet with a 255 hit rate, 99 attack power, and 100% critical hit rate. Even though it looks weak, it's capable of cutting through concrete and steel very easily. It also has six Materia Slots that Sephiroth already has pre-set for his magic set-up.
- Gold Armlet: Adds +46 to physical defense, and +28 to magic defense.
- Tough Ring: Adds +50 to Sephiroth's vitality and spirit, effectively reducing all damage taken.
- Black Materia: A powerful piece of equipment that lets Sephiroth summon meteors from the sky, the largest of which can destroy planets.
In this form, Spehiroth's limbs act on their own and use powerful magic, but they are significantly weaker than the rest of Sephiroth's body. He can also use new techniques in this form.
- Stigma: Poisons the enemy.
- Sephiroth Shock: Slows down the enemy by a lot.
- Bizarro Energy: Heals himself.
- Heartless Angel: Leaves the enemy with 1 HP and 0 MP (Gameplay mechanic).
- Super Nova (Limit Break): Summons a large meteor that destroys multiple planets and the Sun, causing a humongous explosion.
- Wall: Creates a protective barrier.
- DeSpell: Removes positive status effects from the enemy.
- Deen: Attacks the enemy with his wings.
- Pale Horse: Turns enemies into animals, like frogs.
- Break: Causes paralysis by dropping a rock on the enemy.
- Capable of using a two-handed sword with just one hand.
- Capable of cutting through buildings.
- Capable of destroying the entire Solar System with his Super Nova attack.
- Stabbed Aerith through the chest and killed her.
- Capable of reaching speeds over Mach 10,000.
- Was so fast he almost appear as if he teleported.
- Revived himself through remnants of Jenova.
- Became the most powerful member of the SOLDIER program.
- Arrogant and crazy.
- Never uses his full potential.