|Height||1.4 m | 4'07"|
|Weight||75.0 kg | 165.3 lbs|
Quagsire is a water and ground-type Pokémon introduced in the second generation of Pokémon games. It is a water fish Pokémon and is the evolution of Wooper.
Powers & Abilities
- Damp: An ability which makes it so that Pokémon can't self-detonate in the owner's presence.
- Water Absorb: An ability which makes it so that the owner get healed by water attacks, instead of taking damage.
- Unaware: Quagsire's hidden ability. Unaware makes it so that power changes in attack, defense, speed, accuracy and evasion gets nullified in battle involving the owner.
- Water Gun: A weak special water-type attack.
- Mud Sport: A move where the user cover the surrounding with mud, which makes it so that electric attacks have half the power.
- Tail Whip: A move that lower the physical defense of the target.
- Mud Shot: A special ground-type attack that lowers the speed of the target.
- Slam: A physical normal-type attack with poor accuracy.
- Mud Bomb: A special ground-type that has a 30% chance to reduce the accuracy of the target and it has a somewhat poor accuracy.
- Amnesia: Raises the user's special defense by 100%.
- Yawn: A move that puts the target in a drowsy state and it will fall asleep after a short while.
- Earthquake: A very strong physical ground-type attack.
- Rain Dance: A move that makes it rain, which strengthens water-type attacks.
- Mist: A move that puts the field in a mist, which prevents any stats to be lowered.
- Haze: A move that eliminates any change in stats.
- Muddy Water: A special water-type attack, which hits all enemies. Muddy Water has a 30% chance to lower the accuracy to the targets and has a somewhat low accuracy.
- Immunity to Electric-type Attacks: Since Quagsire is partly ground-type, electric-type is attacks entirely null against them.
- Resistances: Quagsire takes half the damage from fire, rock, poison and steel-type attacks.
- Grass-type Attacks: Quagsire takes four times the damage from grass-type attacks.
- Carefree Nature: Quagsire has a really carefree nature and have said to pump their heads into boulders and boat hulls when swimming.
- Low Speed