|“||Justice rains from above!||„|
|Height||1.8 m / 5'11"|
Fareeha Amari is the daughter of Ana Amari, one of Overwatch's founders and expert snipers. Though their relationship was strained, Fareeha still took after her and wanted to join Overwatch. She was taught by Ana how to fight and how to protect her loved ones. She enlisted in the Egyptian military and rose through the ranks, but Overwatch was disbanded before she could join. Her mother was also declared dead in a hostage rescue mission before.
Helix Security International gave Fareeha a new job guarding the Giza Plateau, where the God Program Anubis was quarantined. Fareeha, now using the call sign "Pharah", received training in the Raptora Mark VI combat suit, and eventually became lieutenant of her squadron.
At a certain point, Anubis managed to break free, and Pharah's squadron was sent in to disable it. Though they were successful, much of the squadron died in the fight, including its captain, Khalil. Pharah was promoted to captain as a result.
Recently, Pharah received a letter from her thought-to-be-dead mother, explaining to her about Ana's story and why her mother had gone missing for a decade. They seemed to be reconciled, based on the conversation between them ingame.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Military Training: Pharah recieved training from the Egyptian military forces, where she specialized in armoured combat.
- Barrage: Fareeha's ultimate ability. She shoots a barrage of missiles at the enemy simultaneously, wreaking havoc on the enemy's lines.
- Raptora Mark VI Suit: An experimental weaponized suit of armour designed to give great mobility and strength to the wearer. It comes equipped with some extra functions.
- Jumping Jets: A jetpack that Pharah can use to reach high places and travel at high speeds. She can also use them to hover for some time.
- Rocket Launcher: Pharah’s primary weapon launches rockets that deal significant damage in a wide blast radius. It can also fire Concussive Blasts that knock back the enemy.
- Her Rocket Launcher is one of the most damaging weapons in the game.
- Capable of damaging robots and heavily armoured foes.
- Destroyed multiple hostile Omnics.
- Can dodge blasts from laser pistols.
- Saved one of her underlings before he could be crushed by a huge pillar.
- Has been seen travelling at speeds comparable to those of fighter jets.
- Comparable to Captain Khalil, who survived being blasted with a rocket through a wall.
- Defeated Anubis, an A.I that had taken over an army of Omnics.
- Became a member of the military at a young age.
- Recieved training from Ana Amari.
- Limited fuel supply.