|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
Phantom Ganon is a recurring boss/mini-boss in The Legend of Zelda games. The games he appeared in are: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure.
Phantom Ganon is an entity created by Ganondorf to be his servant and killing machine.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Lighting Blast: A beam of lighting-like magic.
- Energy Ball: A ball of magic that can easily be deflected.
- Fake Copies: Phantom Ganon can create fake copies of himself to confuse the opponent.
- Fake Energy Ball: The fake copies can shot their own gray energy balls.
- Giant Energy Ball: A giant black and red energy ball divides into smaller balls that launches against the opponent. They can be deflected as well.
- Energy Ball (Four Swords Adventures): Unlike the ones he use in Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker; so does these burst into multiple smaller ones if it hits a wall.
- Horse: A horse that Phantom Ganon rides in Ocarina of Time. This horse is able of flight.
- Spear: A spear that Phantom Ganon holds in Ocarina of Time.
- Sword: Phantom Ganon bares a big black sword in Wind Waker and Four Swords Adventures.
- He have taken multiple hits from the Master Sword.
- Light Arrows: He died from a single strike of a light arrow.