|“||I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!||„|
|~ Nora Valkyrie|
Nora Valkyrie is a character from the online series RWBY. She is a member of the team JNPR
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Aura: Aura is the manifestation of one's soul and can be used for wide range of abilities. The specific abilities and their strengths differ from individual to individual and are dependent on a number of factors, such as experience, training and innate skill. All Aura can enhance strength, speed, and allows limited healing.
- Semblance: Semblance is the manifestation of one's innate and personal power as an ability unique to each individual, with the effects varying greatly from user to user. Nora's Semblance is to channel and produce electricity, this also makes Nora practically immune to electricity.
- Magnhild: A mixture between a war hammer and a grenade launcher. She can use both simultaneously or switch between each at any time
- Hammer Form: Nora is able to use the recoil from fired explosives to propel herself through the air in much the same way Ruby Rose does with Crescent Rose
- Grenade Launcher Form: Fires what seems to be Pink dust that leaves an electricity after-effect
- Sent Yang flying through a cafeteria roof with little effort.
- Lifted a 2000 lbs. barbell for a few seconds.
- Easily defeated 4 people with a single hammer swing.
- Destroyed a huge Grimm made of stone.
- Easily outspeeds Grimm who can go through large cities in under ten minutes.
- Was able to move in conjunction with Ruby Rose
- Easily took down several Grimm
- Physical stats seem to fluctuate
- Continual use of her Aura will cause it to decay to the point where she can be left weakened or even incapacitated
- Nora has many similarities to Thor from Norse Mythology, not to be confused with the Marvel Comics version of Thor
- Her semblance, her hammer owning an electricity bolt emblem and her immense power all are factors to this