|Series||JoJo's Bizarre Adventure|
|“||You think I, Narancia Ghirga, will betray my friends at the fear of death?||„|
|~ Narancia Ghirga|
As a child, Narancia's mother died from an eye infection, and his father saw him as an inconvenient hassle. When he was 14, he was framed for a crime by one of his closest friends, so he was sent to a juvenile hall. During this time, Narancia contracted the same disease as his mother, and out of fear of catching the infection, everyone stopped hanging out with him. Alone and ill, Narancia gave up his life...
Until he was found by Pannacotta Fugo and Bruno Buccellati, who took care of him until he recovered from his disease. Narancia decided that he wanted to join Buccellati's gang, but he was denied by him. Some time after being rejected by Buccellati, he contacted Polpo and managed to join Passione and Buccellati's gang.
Powers & Abilities
- Stand - Aerosmith: Narancia's Stand is a remote controlled fighter airplane, based on those used in World War II. It possesses various functions:
- Machine guns and Missiles: It's capable of shooting an unlimited number of bullets and missiles at extremely high speeds.
- Carbon Dioxide Radar: Narancia uses this to detect his targets at a long distance, based on the amount of carbon dioxide released by their breathing.
- Knife: A small knife that he keeps hidden for instances where his Stand is unnecessary.
- His kicks are strong enough to make dents in cars.
- Beat the shit out of a spider when he was shrunk to 5.5 cm.
- Burnt down an entire street by destroying several cars with Aerosmith.
- Managed to shoot the high-speed underwater Stand Clash.
- Withstood being stabbed with a fork in the face.
- Got stabbed through the shoulder.
- Withstood getting his tongue bitten off.
- Withstood getting his throat bitten off.
- Was able to detect a tiny Stand user that was hiding from him several times.
- Killed the shrinking Stand User Formaggio.
- Gunned down Risotto Nero, who can control magnetism.
- Aerosmith's accuracy is relatively low.
- If there are multiple objectives breathing, he can't identify his target easily.
- He has no formal education, so he struggles with the most basic Maths questions.
- His Stand is named after the American rock band, Aerosmith.