|Weight||94 kg/208 lbs.|
When Mark was young, he attended a fighting dojo called "Satan Castle." Through a combination of considerable power and good luck (his rival fighting opponent would get food poisoning, for instance), he quickly became world champion and was called "Mr. Satan" after the name of his dojo. Despite his reputation, he vowed not to fight anyone crazy stronger than him after his martial arts master was killed by Mercenary Tao. He would eventually have a daughter named Videl, who would go on to date and eventually marry Goku's son, Gohan.
Powers & Abilities
- Overly flashy, but still useless attacks: Like his Dynamite Kick or his Satan Punch. They hardly do any damage to the enemy.
- Dynamic Mess 'Em Up Punch: Mr. Satan delivers a barrage of weak punches and kicks, to which the opponent doesn't even react to, and ends with a stronger attack that sends the opponent flying.
- Rapid Movement: Mr. Satan is actually quite fast and has pretty good evasive skills.
- "Con Master": Satan often tries to fool his opponents with fake stomach aches and other cowardly lies. They usaly work, surprisingly.
- Hikou: A jetpack that he uses to try to keep up with flying fighters.
- Game Boy Bomb: A Game Boy with a bomb inside. Satan uses it to trick his enemies into thinking he's given up, only to detonate the bomb afterwards.
- Can pull four tour buses by himself.
- Ripped three phone books at once.
- Kicked Spopovich across an arena.
- Broke twelve stone slabs with one chop.
- Before being shot in the Buu Saga was able to move fast enough to disappear from view.
- Cell hit him into a cliff and merely hurt his head a little.
- Took attacks from Kid Trunks and Android 18.
- Won the World Martial Arts tournament 26 times (most of the time by cheating).