|Series||Super Smash Bros|
We no little about Metal Mario's past what we do know is that he eventually made his way in Super Smash Bros as a boss in classic mode. He is a rival to Mario and often challenges him at sports.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Superhuman Strength: Metal Mario possesses a huge amount of strength. He is even stronger than Mario.
- Martial Arts: He has the exact same powers as Mario except they do more damage.
- Fire Power: Like Mario, Metal Mario has the power to shoot fireballs. However when he throws the fireballs they appear gray unlike of the usual orange.
- Is much stronger than Mario.
- Is extremely heavy making it hard to take him out.
- Is a power type in all the Mario sports games he appeared in.
- Is one of the strongest hitters in Mario Golf.
- Is the fastest and heaviest character in Mario Kart 7
- Is very heavy and it takes many hits to take him down.
- Can survive hits from some of the strongest Smash Bros characters.
- Got hit by several green shells and red shells without much damage.
- Like all Smash characters they he can predict the players moves.
- Similar to Mario's fire abilities Metal Mario can shoot metal fire balls out of his hands.
- Slowness: Metal Mario is extremely slow.
- Heaviness: Metal Mario's heaviness can come at a downside because he can't jump that high because of how heavy he is.
- Predictable: Because Metal Mario has all the same abilities as Mario it makes him sort of predictable to Mario.
Is a complete waste of a character slot...
Fun Facts Edit
- Instead of saying Mario's catchphrase "Mama Mia" and "Mama" he says "Mia Mama" and "Papa".