|Series||JoJo's Bizarre Adventure|
Leone Abbacchio is a young Italian man who always wanted to be a police officer. Luckily for him, he managed to fulfill that dream, but it started crumbling when he took a bribe from a pimp to overlook his crimes. Years later, the same pimp nearly killed him during an operation, but Leone's partner sacrificed himself to save him. Shortly after that, Leone quit his job as a police officer and joined the Passione mafia, where he was assigned to work under Polpo's (and later, Bruno Buccellati's) orders. During his time there, he protected his boss' daughter, Trish Una.
Powers & Abilities
- Stand - Moody Blues: A close-range Stand that can replay events from someone else's past. It also has some combat capabilities, but the extent of said capabilities is unknown. In the Vento Aureo PS2 video game, Abbacchio can use Moody Blues to record attacks such as kicks and punches, and "play" them to make combos on the enemy.
- Survived being split in half and recombined with his Stand.
- Took quite a beating from Man in the Mirror.
- Outsmarted the Stand User Illuso.
- Carved an image of Diavolo onto a rock with enough precission to be able to recognise his fingerprints.
- He can't attack while using his rewinding abilities.
- His Stand is named after the English rock band, The Moody Blues.