|Series||Sword Art Online|
|Age||14 (Aincrad Arc)
16 (Fairy Dane Arc) 17 (Phantom Bullet Arc)
Born in 2008 October 2008, Kirigaya's mother and father tragically died in a car crash leaving him getting adopted by his uncle and aunt.
He became a big video game fan. In the year 2022, Kirigaya was the chosen one out of the 100 people as the beta-tester for the very first VRMMORPG (Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing game) known as Sword Art Online.
He chose the name Kirito as his in-game avatar, and he proved to be one of the strongest and best players in Sword Art Online.
As Sword Art Online got it's release on the official release date, Kirigaya brought the game and played it. Until Kirigaya realized that Sword Art Online is a death trap.
It was revealed by Kayaba, the game's developer, that all 10,000 players that logged in were trapped inside the game, and if they die in the game, they die in real life. The only way to get out of the game is to complete all of the floors in the tower.
Powers & Abilities
After being unknownly chosen by Kayaba Akihiko as the chosen one to challenge him at the end of the game, he recieved the 'Dual Wield' skill, allowing him to use two one handed longswords at the same time.
- Elucidator: Kirito's primary weapon and a one-hand sword. It can deal 700-710 damage with the durability of 1350, it weighs 170 and is less than 4 feet. It can break through swords and can increase strength by 48, agility to 28.
- Dark Repulsor
- Able to react to, and counter bullets
- Can run on walls
- Achieved dual wielding because of exceptionally fast reaction time
- Impaled multiple times at once
- Barely fazed after being cut multiple times by several people
- Survived SAO
- Not very cunning.
- Flight is limited.
- Swords are prone to breaking.
- Often relies on whoever is the "other" main character of the arc to defeat the Arc Antagonist.
- Not very skilled and often relies on overwhelming force, aggression and superior stats to get the job done.
- His technique is very offensively oriented and despite having a high parry stat, he seems to ignore it the majority of the time.