|“||IIIIIII'm a shark, I'm a shark, I'm a shark, I'm a shark! I'm a sharrrrrrk! I'm a *&6%$#@ sharrrrrrrrk!||„|
King Shark is a villain from DC Comics.
Nanaue was the son of the Hawaiian shark god Chondrakha who devoured humans off the coast of Honolulu. This caught the attention of police, and he was later caught himself by officer Samuel Makoa, but when he was later freed by the Silicon Dragons he became an enemy of Superboy known as King Shark.
Powers & Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Speed
- Regeneration: King Shark has a healing factor that can quickly regenerate fatal wounds and tooth damage. At its best, it can restore lost limbs within a week.
- Animal Manipulation: He can command other sharks to do his bidding.
- Enhanced Smell: King Shark can smell soft meat from large distances, smell people through walls and detect virgins with his smell. (no, seriously)
- Killed a bullet-proof metahuman.
- Lifted a car.
- Tore off Elastiwoman's leg.
- Sliced through a suit designed to take hits from Superboy.
- Overpowered Aquaman.
- Ripped through two feet of titanium while weakened by the Joker toxin.
- Damaged Superboy.
- Dodged point-blank shoulder cannon fire.
- Dodged an attack from Deimos.
- Blitzed Superboy.
- Blitzed Superman.
- Escaped a miniature black hole
- Tanked hits from Superboy.
- Tanked hits from Superman.
- Tanked hits from an enraged Aquaman while drunk.
- Survived the explosion of a massive underwater secret base.
- No-sold torpedoes from Batman's drones.
- Took an explosion that snapped a tree in half.
- Can match Aquaman in combat.
- Somewhat insane.