|Series||JoJo's Bizarre Adventure|
|Age||17 (Part 3), 28 (Part 4), 31 (Part 5), 42 (Part 6)|
|“||The reason you lost? You pissed me off.||„|
|~ Jotaro Kujo|
Jotaro Kujo is the grandson of Joseph Joestar, the previous JoJo's protagonist. One day, Jotaro severely injured four gang members, which caused him to believe he was possessed by an evil spirit, since he'd never shown the strength to do that before. After he turned himself to the police, his grandfather came and explained to him what was going on. Dio, the vampire adoptive brother of Joseph's grandfather Jonathan, has reawakened and gained a Stand, a manifestation of his personality that he can summon, and since Dio's head is attached to Jonathan's body, the rest of the Joestar bloodline awakened Stands on their own. However, Jotaro's mother also awakened a Stand, which was slowly killing her due to her inability to control it. This led to Jotaro, Joseph, and some other Stand users to travel to Egypt, defeat Dio, and save Jotaro's mom.
Powers & Abilities
- Master Stragetist: Due to his intelligence, Jotaro is a master stragetist. he is able to plant a magnet on Dio by tricking him to know where he was, and was able to Enyaba despite being cautious to not mess it up.
- Star Platinum: Jotaro's Stand, Star Platinum, is a manifestation of his personality that he can summon to fight for him. Like all Stands, it can only be seen by another Stand user. It is one of the strongest and most versatile Stands in the series, despite its simple power set.
- Superhuman Strength: Star Platinum has immense physical strength. It can lift a jeep carrying four people with one hand, rip apart steel bars, and shatter several giant diamond-hard teeth with its punches.
- Superhuman Speed: Star Platinum is considered faster than light, being able to throw thousands of punches in seconds and catching point-blank bullets.
- Precision: Star Platinum's precision is amazing, being able to remove objects embedded in people's skulls without ill effects and catching bullets in its fingers.
- Self-Preservation: Star Platinum's main instinct is to protect Jotaro from harm, and it will shield Jotaro from harm at all costs.
- Enhanced Eyesight: Star Platinum has eagle-like eyesight. It's able to see stuff from four kilometers away, and follow card shuffles performed by professional gamblers.
- Star Finger: Star Platinum can extend its middle and index fingers at opponents to stab them from far away.
- Time Stop: During the final battle with Dio, Star Platinum awakened the ability to stop time for five seconds, with only Jotaro and Star Platinum being able to move during the stopped time. The time stop reaches out into space, but it also stops Jotaro's heart when it's in use, so he can't spam it.
- Jotaro can shatter a toilet with a kick.
- As a child, Jotaro took down a grown man by himself.
- Star Platinum bended, ripped apart, and lifted steel bars.
- Punched a shark out of the ocean several feet in the air.
- Broke the sword of Anubis, which had previously been shown capable of cutting down massive pillars in a weaker state.
- Star Platinum smashed a hole through a cable car.
- Can lift a full jeep with one hand.
- Punched someone through a wall.
- Incapacitated Dio with one punch.
- Star Platinum easily smashed giant diamond-hard teeth.
- Punches a guy hard enough to create a small road.
- Grabbed onto a Stand and snapped its throat
- Heavily choked Hierophant Green
- Punched Hierophant Green through a concrete ceiling which caused a lot of the building to get damaged
- The force of the punch caused most of the side wall and windows to get broken.
- Star Platinum's ORAs damaged Dark Blue Moon
- Star Finger is able to pierce through Dark Blue Moon
- Jotaro can completely break a person's jaw
- Star Platinum's fists are strong enough to easily break through half of a lift
- Punched the water so hard it creates water pressure that launches a manhole into Rubber Soul's face
- Star Platinum stopped a truck and launches a car into the air to avoid it getting crushed by flipping over the car
- Yanked a car up a cliff by pulling on a winch
- Star Platinum is able to put a large dent in the car which caused the car to fall off the cliff
- ORAed the car causing significant damage to the side. SP’s punch was so great that it caused ZZ Top to rocket out of the other side
- Did a 4 Page Barrage on Steely Dan’s body finally punching him so hard he gets launched into a stone building
- Created a hole in the rock formation by punching it
- Threw a rock so fast that it breaks through a mirror knocking out the user of the Sun
- Grabbed Iggy and threw him and hit N'Doul dead on - the distance is likely 400 meters
- Even as a kid, he managed to beat the shit out of Alessei with his own ORA Barrages
- Is able to match The World with a punch rush
- Star Platinum punched through The World and sent Dio through a window
- Star Platinum’s punch broke the side of Dio’s skull
- Star Platinum’s punch flinged Dio several meters away and into concrete
- Star Platinum threw a knife with enough force that it knocked Dio off a speeding car
- Star Platinum’s punched damage the ROAD ROLLER
- Star Platinum broke the World which causes DIO to split in half and explode
- ORA punched Sheer Heart Attack and knocks it into a wooden desk
- Star Platinum is swifter than the extremely fast Stand Silver Chariot.
- Caught a point-blank bullet out of the air.
- Can punch thousands of times in seconds.
- Can deflect Emerald Splash attacks from Hierophant Green.
- Managed to pull off a finger from Joseph's prosthetic hand without him noticing.
- Caught multiple glass shards with Star Platinum's between its fingers in midair.
- While it was on fire, it managed to dig underground without anyone noticing.
- Star Platinum is able to quickly and precisely pull out as flesh bed. Joseph states that his moves are more accurate than a machine’s.
- Tanked being stabbed with several knives.
- Survived impalement by a ceiling fan.
- Survived being crushed by an exploding steamroller.
- Survived plane crashes and falling from large heights.
- Took a barrage of punches from Dio Brando.
- Managed to endure multiple beatdowns from groups of store owners after being accused by Steely Dan.
- Was smashed through a fire hydrant and got back up like it was nothing.
- Withstood explosions caused by Yoshikage Kira's Sheer Heart Attack.
- Jotaro got pinned by Magician Red's flames - Avdol can melt metal projectiles mid-air and slice railroad tracks - this means that Avdol's flames must be at least 1370 degrees C (2500°F) and Jotaro tanked them
- Got several knives stabbed into him including his arm and shoulder but used manga books to prevent multiple serious damage to his body, and got a knife stabbed through his hat before falling several meters onto concrete
- Jotaro was sent flying through part of a stone building and was sent crashing down to the ground - used Star Platinum as protection
- Tanked an explosion but is severely damaged - getting injuries in several different places and is knocked out
- Removed a parasitic brain implant better than a surgeon
- Drove the D'Arby Brothers into a panic with his trickery.
- Beat four guys in a fight - one was using nunchucks and the other was a former boxer. This was Jotaro’s first experience with Star Platnium.
- Defeated Josuke Higashikata and his Stand - Crazy Diamond (though it wasn’t much of a fight)
- With the help of Josuke,Okuyasu and Koichi, he trapped Yoshihiro Kira and his Stand Atom Heart Father
- Damage to Star Platinum is reflected onto Jotaro: Due to the link he and his Stand share, Jotaro will take any damage that Star Platinum does. If his Stand is destroyed, than he dies.
- After mastering the Time Stop, Star Platinum's durability fell: Since he mastered stopping time, Star Platinum's durability fell from rank A to E, making it more vulnerable.
- Star Platinum can't move too far from Jotaro: Star Platinum is a close-ranged Stand. If it moves more than two meters away from Jotaro, it gets weaker.
- Time Stop stops his heart: Every time Jotaro stops time, his heart stops as well, putting great strain on him and preventing him from spamming it.
- Jotaro is a fan of Shonen Jump, the same magazine that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is published in.
- Jotaro's attitude is based on Clint Eastwood.