|Age||17 (Path of Radiance)|
20 (Radiant Dawn)
Powers & Abilities
- Armsthrift: This skill will not reduce the durability of any of Ike's weapons when activated.
- Shove: Pushes an adjacent target a few meters away.
- Patience: Increases Ike's chances at landing attacks and dodging attacks.
- Sol: When Ike successfully lands a hit he gains half of the health that he dealt onto his opponent.
- Luna: Halves the enemies resistance to physical and magical attacks.
- Axebreaker: Increases Ike's chances to hit opponents and dodge their attacks if they are wielding an axe.
- Aether: Two consecutive hits, the first using the affects of Sol and the second using Luna.
- Heavy Blade: Heavily increases Ike's power while taking away some of his natural speed.
- Veteran Intuition: Increases Ike's chances to dodge attacks during battle.
- Nihil: Allows Ike to prevent his enemies from activating any of their skills in battle, apart from Nihil itself.
- Strength Taker: Every time Ike kills an enemy he becomes stronger.
Super Smash Bros.
- Aether: Ike's signature skill. A combination of the Sol and Luna skills, this skill allows for a two-hit combo that ignores the enemy's defenses on one hit, and heals Ike for half the damage dealt with the other. Ike usually uses this skill by throwing his sword into the air, hitting the enemy on the way up, jumping after it, and grabbing the blade for a falling slash.
- Aether Dive
- Aether Wave
- Eruption: Using Yune's power to channel blue flames through Ragnell, Ike stabs his sword into the ground, causing an explosion of fire.
- Furious Eruption
- Quick Draw: Ike dashes forward and slashes the opponent with his sword.
- Close Combat
- Unyielding Blade
- Counter: Ike blocks an attack using his sword before counterattacking.
- Paralyzing Counter
- Smash Counter
- Great Aether: Ike's Final Smash in the Smash Bros. series. After knocking his enemy into the air, Ike lights Ragnell on fire and jumps after his foe to hit them with a flurry of blazing slashes, ending with a downward slash that sends his foe back to the ground.
- Ragnell: The sister weapon of Alondite, Ragnell was blessed by the goddess Ashera and made to slay Yune, goddess of chaos. Ragnell is an incredibly powerful weapon, and it can fire shockwaves when swung for a ranged attack. When imbued with Yune's power during the fight against Ashera, Ragnell gained the ability to produce blue flames for a variety of attacks.
- Ettard: Ike's personal sword, from before he obtained Ragnell. While it lacks Ragnell's supernatural abilities, it's still a good weapon if Ike somehow loses Ragnell.
- Alondite: The twin sister sword to the Ragnell blade, possessing all attributes of it except for the color of the blade.
- Urvan: The most powerful Axe in Tellius that was wielded by Ike's late father.
- Easily swings a two-handed sword with one hand.
- Destroyed Ashera while wielding Yune's power.
- Can easily dodge lighting and meteors.
- Has endured attacks from Kurthnaga.
- Carries the two-handed blade Ragnell with one hand.
- Led the Greil Mercenaries and later the Crimean Liberation Army in a war against the country of Daein to reclaim the country of Crimea
- Is an extremely skilled tactitian, never losing a single member even when the opposing armies were consistently larger.
- Defeated the Black Knight twice.
- A bit naive
- Fighting style is reckless and somewhat predictable
- Has poor Resistance and Luck stats
- Great Aether does not work if the initial hit doesn't connect with the enemy
- Counter doesn't work if Ike is grabbed
- Strength-Taker is useless in a 1v1.