|Igos du Ikana|
|Series||The Legend of Zelda|
Lawful Neutral once the curse is lifted
Igos du Ikana is a mini-boss in the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. He is the boss of the Ancient Castle of Ikana and is the one that teaches Link the Elegy of Emptiness.
Igos du Ikana was once the king of the Ikana kingdom. Under his rule, so did his kingdom fought a war which lead to the death of his people and himself. Instead of passing away, did the spirits of the Ikana citizens stay in Ikana thanks to a curse from the Stone Tower Temple, and Igos' spirit resided in the throne of the Ancient Castle of Ikana.
Under his quest to awake the four giants, Link came across the throne where Igos' undead body stays. Once Igos notices Link, so does he stick his guards on him and after their defeat so does Igos himself initiate a fight with Link, though he too is gets defeated by Link. When he lost against Link so was he freed from the curse and came to his senses. To help Link reaching the Stone Tower Temple, Igos taught him the Elegy of Emptiness, in hope of that he could lift the curse of Ikana Canyon.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Fire Breath: He can breathe out a relatively short stream of blue fire.
- Detaching Head: Igos can detach his head from his body and make it fly around and attack the opponent. When the head is detached so does his body become intangible.
- Elegy of Emptiness: A song that creates a statue copy of the one who played it.
- Sword: A large single-bladed sword.
- Shield: A large squared shield to pair his sword.
- If Link deflects light on him head on, so can he block the light before it reach him.
- Light: If he is hit by concentrated light, so will he be stunned and long exposure to it will dissipate his body.