Idaki Hitara (Who also has the nickname "Condor") is a supporting character from the Deadman Wonderland manga. He is one of the deadmen Ganta met in the G-Ward.
Prior to the Great Tokyo Earthquake, Idaki Hitara was working as a teacher and had a daughter who worked as a popular actress, who Idaki cherished highly. His wife died when giving birth to their daughter and since the day she died, has Idaki not been able to fall asleep and made him to have a rather cold and calm personality. When the Great Tokyo Earthquake hit, his daughter became horribly disfigured and the school he taught in became a shelter, which he and his daughter stayed in. Thanks to her disfigurement, so were his daughter sent into deep depression, that pair with Idaki's cold behavior, led her to commit suicide through arson. After her death, so did Idaki claim responsibility for her death and sent to Deadman Wonderland because of it.
Powers & Abilities
- Condor Candle: Idaki's Branch of Sin. This Branch of Sin allows him to ignite his spilled blood into a raging flame.
- Insomnia: Ever since the death of his wife, he has been able to sleep, even shown to being immune to sleep-inducing.
- Daughter's Voice: Idaki claims to being able to hear his daughter speaking to him through his headphones, while he doesn't actually hear the voices of his daughter, so has "she" helped him know things that aren't directly apparent.
- High Pain Tolerance: Idaki has been shown to have been left unfazed by otherwise fatal wounds, even before being a deadman.
- Could get pierce by a chained hook through his upper arm and get thrown around by the chain without making a noise. (Chapter 34)
- Wasn't effected by The Snake Eyes' Super Sleep Inducer. (Chapter 34)
- Didn't even react when his daughter stabbed out his left eye. (Chapter 34)
- Single-handedly defeat two elite ninben. (Chapter 34)
- His Past: He can be emotionally manipulated by his past events.
- Condor Candle: While a strong Branch of Sin, it isn't that much of a direct weapon compared other Branches of Sin.
- Blindfold: He (for some reason) covers his eye with the leather band of his headphones.