|Height||1.8 m | 5'11"|
|Weight||105.5 kg | 232.6 lbs|
Haxorus is an Axe Jaw Pokémon introduced in the fifth generation of Pokémon games. Haxorus is a Dragon-type Pokémon and is the final evolution of the Axew line, evolving from Fraxure at the level 48.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Rivalry: Pokémon with this ability has a raised attack against Pokémon with the same gender, while lowering it against Pokémon of the opposite gender.
- Mold Breaker: Nullifies abilities that would otherwise protect Pokémon from moves.
- Unnerve: Haxorus' hidden ability. This ability prevents Pokémon around the owner to eat berries.
- Outrage: A very strong physical Dragon-type attack, where Haxorus attacks with two or three strong hits and then is set in a state of confusion.
- Scratch: A weak physical Normal-type attack.
- Leer: Lowers the target's physical defense.
- Assurance: A physical Dark-type attack. This move make double the damage if the target have been recently attack.
- Dragon Rage: A Dragon-type attack that damage the target by 40 HP.
- Dual Chop: A weak physical Dragon-type attack, which hits with small strikes.
- Slash: A physical Normal-type attack with a higher chance to make a critical hit.
- Scary Face: A move which lowers the target's speed.
- False Swipes: A weak physical Normal-type attack, which won't faint the target.
- Dragon Claw: A physical Dragon-type attack.
- Dragon Dance: A move that raises the user's physical attack and speed.
- Taunt: A move that prevent Pokémon from using status moves.
- Dragon Pulse: A special Dragon-type attack.
- Sword Dance: Raises the user's physical attack by 100%.
- Guillotine: A Normal-type attack with low accuracy that will defeat the target in a single hit. This move won't work on a Pokémon of a higher level.
- Giga Impact: A strong physical Normal-type attack. The user would have to recharge for a short time after using this move.
- Physical Attack: Haxorus has an immense physical attack stat, easily beyond an average Pokémon.
- Resistances: Haxorus' Dragon-typing makes it resistant to grass, electric, water and fire-type attacks.
- Skin: According to the Pokédex, so does Haxorus' skin act a hard armor.
- It can cut through thick and sturdy steel beams with its tusks.
- Weaknesses: Haxorus take double the damage from dragon, Fairy and Ice-type attacks.
- Rivalry: Haxorus with rivalry will have lowered attack against Pokémon of the other gender.