|Height||1.2 m | 3'11"|
|Weight||38.0 kg | 83.8 lbs|
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Keen Eye: An ability which prevents the owner from getting its accuracy lowered in any, way or form.
- Sniper: Fearow's hidden ability. Sniper makes it so that critical hits made by the owner gives 50% extra damage.
- Drill Run: A physical ground-type attack with a high chance to make a critical hit.
- Pluck: A physical flying-type attack. If the target holds a berry, so will the user take and eat it.
- Peck: A weak physical flying-type attack.
- Growl: A move that lowers the target's physical attack.
- Fury Attack: A physical normal-type attack with low accuracy. This is a move where the user attacks with 2-5 jabs.
- Leer: A move that lowers the target's physical defense.
- Pursuit: A weak physical dark-type attack. If the target switches out, so will this attack before that happen and it will have double the power than if it were to be used normally.
- Aerial Ace: A physical flying-type attack that can never miss.
- Mirror Move: A move that copies the move the target used last.
- Agility: A move that raises the user's speed by 100%.
- Assurance: A physical dark-type attack, which gives double the damage if the target have already been attack by an ally.
- Roost: A move that heals the user's HP by 50% of its maximum HP. The user loses its flying-type for a short while after Roost was used.
- Drill Peck: A physical flying-type attack.
Typing Advantages Edit
- Resistances: Thanks to being a flying-type, so is Fearow resistant to bug-type and grass-type attacks.
- Immunities: Fearow's normal-type makes it immune to ghost-type attacks and its flying-type makes it a ground-type attack.
- Sharp Beak: An item some Fearow may hold, which increase the power of flying-type attacks by 20%.
- Fearow is said to be able stay afloat a whole day.
- Type Weakness: Fearow's flying-typing makes it weak against electric, ice and rock-type attacks.