Much of Erron Black's past is unknown. What is known, however, is that he was born in Earthrealm, presumably Texas. He somehow made his way into Outworld and began to wander the realm, using his firearm skills to have warlords hire him and pay him money.
According to his ending in Mortal Kombat X, he was hired by the sorcerer Shang Tsung to assassinate someone. In return, his aging process was slowed down. 150 years later, Erron Black now works for the new emperor of Outworld, Kotal Kahn, as an enforcer. He also shows no interest in Earthrealm, nor does he desire to return to it.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Skilled Martial Artist: While it is not his best ability, Erron is not afraid to use his martial arts skills if his opponent is close to him or when his firearms will prove inefficient.
- Expert Marksman: Erron is highly skilled in using firearms. With a single shot from one of his revolvers, he is able to break multiple bones in his opponent's body with the use of trajectory.
- Competent Swordfighter: Erron is experienced with blades. He especially seems to prefer stabbing his opponent.
- Twin Revolvers: Erron's primary weapons are his twin revovlers. He uses them to fire at the opponent from a distance or at close range when he has them pinned down. They can also be used as makeshift melee weapons.
- Hunting Rifle: Erron's most powerful firearm is his rifle. Not only can he shoot the opponent from a long range with it, but like his revolvers, he can also use it as a melee weapon. A single strike with the rifle is enough to decapitate someone.
- Tarkatan Blade: Erron has a Tarkatan Blade which he can use to stab the opponent. He can also break of the blade and leave it in his enemy's wound to inflict damage overtime.
- Sand Grenades: Erron has sand grenades that he rolls across the ground. They explode on contact and make the opponent trip. He also uses them to finishes of his opponent by making them explode in an open gunshot wound.
- Caltrops: Erron has caltrops that he can throw onto the ground. They don't do much but anyone who stands on them will take damage overtime.
- Coins: Erron makes good use of coins. He throws them in the air and shoots them. The trajectory will then send the bullet towards the ground. The opponent will get hit if they are in the way.
- Survived a blow from Mavado.
- Easily Overwhelmed: Erron can be overwhelmed fairly easily when fighting hordes of enemies.
Fun Facts Edit
- Erron was originally intended to be female, but the idea was scrapped.