Powers & Abilities Edit
- Serene Grace: Pokémon with this ability has double the chance for theirs' moves' secondary effect to take effect.
- Run Away: Pokémon with this ability can escape from a battle with a wild pokémon, with a 100% guaranty.
- Rattled: Dunsparce's hidden ability. If Dunsparce is hit by a bug, ghost or dark-type attack, so will its speed increase.
- Rage: While this move is used, so does gain physical attack when damaged.
- Defense Curl: Raise the user's physical defense.
- Rollout: A physical rock type attack that gets stronger the longer it is used.
- Spite: Takes away the target's last used move's PP by 4.
- Pursuit: A weak physical dark type attack that doubles in damage if the target is switching out.
- Screech: A move that greatly lowers the targets physical defense.
- Take Down: Take Down is a normal type physical attack that has a 25% recoil.
- Ancient Power: A special rock type attack that has a 10% chance to raise all of the user's stats.
- Roost: a move that heals the user's HP. The user gains 50% of it's full HP.
- Glare: A stare that paralyses the target.
- Dig: A physical ground type attack where the user digs itself under the ground and then attacks the target from underground.
- Double-Edge: A powerful normal attack that the user takes a third of damage as recoil.
- Coil: A poison move that raise the user's physical attack and defense and it's accuracy.
- Endure: This move makes it so that the user survive with 1 HP by an attack that would've killed it.
- Drill Run: A physical ground type attack that has a high chance of a critical hit.
- Endeavor: This move that does it so that the target's HP reflects the users HP.
- Flail: A physical normal type attack that does greater damage the lower the user's HP is.
Keep in mind that Dunsparce can only know four of these move at a time.
Typing Advantages Edit
- Immunity ghost type attack.
- Normal type attacks has a 50% increase in damage.
- Weakness to fighting type attacks: Dunsparce takes double the damage from fighting type attacks.