Most commonly seen in the form of a shapeless blob, Ditto is able reconstitute it's cellular structure to transform into anything it sees, ranging from other Pokémon, to household objects, to even people. It's implied that Ditto's shape-shifting abilities work best if it has a visual example, as it will usually get details wrong if it has to go from memory. Because of it's unique cell structure, Ditto is capable of breeding with any Pokémon, aside from Legendaries or other genderless Pokémon.
- Type Resistances: Being a Normal-type, Ditto is immune to Ghost-type attacks.
- Pokémon Abilities:
- Limber: Prevents the Pokémon from being Paralyzed.
- Imposter: Ditto's hidden ability, allowing it to transform into the opposing Pokémon as soon as it's switched out into battle.
- Pokémon Moves:
- Transform: Transform is, as the name implies, a move that allows the Pokémon to transform into the opposing Pokémon and copy it's stats, abilities, and moves. It's the only move that Ditto can learn.
- Type Weaknesses: Being a Normal-type Pokémon, Ditto is weak to Fighting-type attacks.
- Low-Tier Pokémon: Since Ditto only learns Transform, it's considered to not be that useful of a Pokémon.
- Limitations: Even though Ditto can copy it's opponent's appearance and skills, it doesn't copy their stamina, meaning it can only use it's moves a total of five times.