|Sex||Depends on the individual|
|Height||5'03" (1.6 m)|
|Weight||80.7 lbs. (36.6 kg)|
Decidueye is the Arrow Quill Pokémon, and the final evolutionary stage of Rowlet, preceeded by Dartrix.
Powers & Abilities
- Stealth Skills: Decidueye is capable of moving in near-perfect stealth. Once the enemy has lost sight of it, Decidueye attacks the enemy before it notices.
- Archery Skills: Decidueye is capable of firing its feathers as arrows. He can throw a single arrow in a tenth of a second, and these arrows can pierce targets from over half a mile away (800 metres).
- Overgrow: Decidueye's ability. It increases the power of Grass-type attacks by 50% when Decidueye's health is low.
- Long Reach: Decidueye's hidden ability. It allows him to attack foes with direct-contact moves without suffering any side effects from their abilities.
- Spirit Shackle: Decidueye's signature move. Decidueye shoots an arrow that pins the enemy's shadow to the ground, and then explodes. This attack impedes the enemy's escape.
- U-Turn: Bug-type attack that consists of the user charging at the enemy, and then return to its Pokéball (if it is a trainer's Pokémon).
- Tackle: A weak attack that consists of the user charging at the enemy.
- Leafage: The user attacks by pelting the target with leaves.
- Growl: The user growls in an endearing way, making opposing Pokémon less wary. This lowers their Attack stat.
- Peck: Decidueye jabs at the enemy with its beak.
- Astonish: The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. This may also make the target flinch.
- Razor Leaf: Sharp-edged leaves are launched to slash at the opposing Pokémon. Critical hits land more easily.
- Foresight: This move allows Decidueye to hit Ghost-type Pokémon with Normal and Fighting-type moves.
- Pluck: The user pecks the target. If the target is holding a Berry, the user eats it and gains its effect.
- Synthesis: Decidueye absorbs light from the sun to heal himself. It will recover more health if the weather is sunny.
- Fury Attack: Decidueye attacks the enemy with its beak multiple times.
- Sucker Punch: This move enables the user to attack first. This move fails if the target is not readying an attack.
- Leaf Blade: The user handles a sharp leaf like a sword and attacks by cutting its target. Critical hits land more easily.
- Feather Dance: The user covers the target's body with a mass of down that harshly lowers its Attack stat.
- Brave Bird: The user tucks in its wings and charges from a low altitude. This also damages the user quite a lot.
- Nasty Plot: The user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Special Atack stat.
- (Ash's Rowlet) Was able to cut through a neat that several Trumbeak and a Toucannon were unable to tear apart.
- (Ash's Rowlet) With Leafage, destroyed Team Rocket's air balloon.
- (Ash's Rowlet) Sent Oricorio flying several metres with a single kick.
- Able to shoot arrows that reach up through the sky, only to come drilling down from above, piercing multiple targets one after another.
- Its arrows can pierce through a target after travelling over half a mile.
- (Ash's Rowlet) Dodged lightning from Oricorio's Revelation Dance.
- Can fire an arrow in a tenth of a second.
- Immune to Normal and Fighting-type attacks.
- Its arrows can pierce a pebble at distances over a hundred yards.
- Decidueye is capable of performing extremely tricky curved shots.
- Ghost, Dark, Fire, Ice, and Flying-type attacks.
- If it is attacked by surprise, it will panic.