|“||Check me out! I'm the ghost of christmas KICK YOUR ASS!||„|
Uh oh. Gotta run.
Wade Wilson had always been rather mentally unstable. In his adulthood, he found himself wanting to be a hero by joining the military, but they turned him down because of his mental instability. And to make matters worse, Wade then discovered that he was diagnosed with lung cancer and was slowly dying. He broke up with his girlfriend to spare her from the burden of a man doomed to die, however it wasn't long before the Weapon X program came to him, offering not to cure his cancer, but to work around it to make him into the hero he always wanted to be. The program gave him a healing factor that negated his cancer... But also made him even more insane, and massively mutilated his face with rapidly-growing tumors. Because his healing factor made him nearly unkillable, the sadistic Dr. Killebrew used him for his experiments that would kill any normal human being. He escaped the Weapon X facilty and took up the mantle of the hero, Deadpool. Except... Whether or not he's a hero is pretty debatable.
Powers & Abilities
- Enhanced Physiology.
- Weapons Proficency.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Deadpool heals at an incredibly increased rate, allowing him to recover from almost any wound in moments, even if that would instantly kill most humans. He has survived having his skull completely crushed, being hit by a nuclear explosion, and being chopped to pieces.
- Master Martial Artist: Deadpool is an extremely skilled martial artist with almost any weapon, and has bested the Taskmaster several times, an impressive feat given that Taskmaster has all of the martial arts skill of Captain America and several other heroes.
- Medium Awareness: Deadpool is fully aware that he's a fictional character, and is well known for breaking the fourth wall many, many times. He's fully aware of whatever media he's in, whether it be comic books, video games, television, or wikis filled with people who have nothing better to do with their lives other than post a bunch of stuff about other fictional characters - I did not write that last part.
- Unpredictability: Due to his insanity, Wade is extremely unpredictable, which adds to his extreme dangerousness in combat... PARSHNIPS!!! See?
- His Mouth: Almost always talks in combat, to either distract his opponents, throw them off, or to infuriate them, making them lose a cool head.
- Magic Satchel of Unlimited Weaponry: allows him to pull almost any item from seemingly nowhere. The weapons he can pull out include:
- Katanas: Wade has an assortment of Katanas that he uses, typically duel wielding them, for close range combat.
- Carbonadium Sword: A word in the style of a Katana, it is made out of the super strong alloy Carbonadium and is capable of impeding healing factors.
- Guns: being an expert marksmen Wade has a wide variety of guns that he typically uses for long range combat.
- Grenades: Wade has been known to carry grenades on his person for use in various situations.
- Matter Disintegration Gun: This weapon destroys anything on a molecular scale. Deadpool mainly brings it out against unkillable beings such as vampires, and has stated that he has never seen anyone survive the blast.
- Portable Dubstep Cannon: In his fight against Carnage, Deadpool used Carnage’s own weakness against sound based attacks against him by attaching small speakers to himself. Weaponized sounds that are around 700 kHz to 3.6 MHz can cause lung and intestinal damage, but let’s be honest here - you will probably pass out first due to the awful music.
- Time Gun Machine: It fires chronokinetic energy through a bullet casing. Meaning it has the ability to shoot time. According to Deadpool (so this might be inaccurate) it can kill characters with chronokinetic abilities/people who time travel like his old pal Cable but it’s most bizarre ability is that it can turn people into historic figures such as Hitler.
- Hunting Knives
- Hidden Switchblades
- Twin Sai
- Several C-4s
- Neural Destructor Nets
- Grappling Hook Guns
- A Suitcase Bomb
- Sniping Scopes
- His Motorcycle
- Smoke Grenades
- Sonic Bombs
- Exploding Shurrikens
- Escrama Sticks
- A Bo Staff
- A Chainsaw
- Various Poison, Sleeping, and Cyanide Gases
- Tranquilizer Darts
- Rocket Launchers
- Rail Guns
- Bug Spray
- His Suit: His trademark costume that is also resistant to fire, most of the time.
- His Belt: A device that Wade uses to teleport to around anywhere on earth. The Belt also can change his physical appearance.
- Unnamed Device: Allows Deadpool to open a portal door that transports him and anyone who goes with him to any far away place, universes, dimensions or any nearby place he's too lazy to walk to.
- Continuity Gem: The unofficial, hidden seventh Infinity Gem. It can alter anything in the long-standing history of Marvel Comics in a near-instant, which makes it a prize attraction for fanboys pissed off at whatever stupid decision the company is responsible for at any time. In terms of actually being used as a weapon though, it hasn’t.
- Creates miniature shockwaves when punching and kicking.
- Lifts 800 lbs. when working out.
- Can lift trucks.
- Moved a helicopter.
- Injured Iron Fist.
- Rips a zombie president's head off.
- Able to rip people's heart out.
- Pummeled a Skrull to death.
- Kicked Moon Knight with enough force to shatter a concrete wall.
- Can snap a fully-grown man's neck with two fingers.
- With one hand, restrained Wolverine.
- Able to kick down a steel door.
- Can slice robots with charged swords.
- Is strong enough to dispatch Tiger Shark, who was armed with a sword, with a single kick.
- Is strong enough to injure characters like Captain America, Wolverine and the Punisher.
- Can totally kick the Hulk's giant green ass.
- Can dodge point-blank machine guns.
- Casual bullet timer.
- Able to dodge a close range sniper shot and confront said sniper before the shot hit the wall.
- Can very easily disarm someone before they even have time to react
- Disarms aliens so fast that the alien doesn’t even have time to think
- Nimble enough to dodge attacks from an incredibly pissed off Juggernaut and Hulk.
- Managed to catch up to a plane while it was taking off.
- Has dodged Surge's lightning, Domino's sniper bullets and Cyclops' Optic Blasts at the same time.
- Dodged and disarmed Captain America.
- Dodged a 3-ton teddy bear from falling on him while all of his limbs were broken.
- Reacted to an RPG.
- Reacted and dodge blows from Punisher.
- Evaded the Fantastic Four
- Can tag the likes of Spider-Man, Punisher, Daredevil, Captain America, Juggernaut, Taskmaster and MODOK.
- Barry Allen's got nothin' on me.
- Was one of the few that managed to survive Weapon X.
- Survived against Red Hulk.
- Completely regenerated from a single hand.
- Healed up from being melted into a puddle.
- Is completely fine after being hit by a rocket.
- Regularly shrugs off wounds
- According to Weasel, it would take a nuclear bomb to keep him down for good, until he was brought back from the dead.
- Thanks to Thanos he can now technically never die...
- Survived getting stomped by a Zombie T-Rex and then had a satellite crash onto both of them, Deadpool was completely fine afterwords.
- Once slammed into an asteroid so hard that it had exploded and Deadpool was still completely fine.
- Regenerated after getting turned into ashes by Thor (though it did take him a couple of hours).
- Got his skull crushed by Luke Cage and was A-Okay.
- Can tank Storm's lightning.
- Got the shit beaten out of him by Zombie Abraham Lincoln
- Tanked a punch from Hulk..twice
- Had a skyscraper collapse on top of him and yet was fine after regenerating
- Captain America (a very pissed off Captain America) threw his shield at Deadpool and he was more annoyed if anything
- Tanked a punch from the Watcher
- Got rammed through a building by the Minotaur
- Tanked a chainsaw going through his torso and regenerated very quickly.
- Survived being eaten by Venom.
- tl;dr: Healing factor. Suck it.
- Was unpredictable to Taskmaster, whose main power is to predict his opponent's moves.
- Navigated an obstacle course for Iron Man-like suits unscathed.
- Defeated Bone Claw James Howlett on two spereate occasions.
- He was so stealthy that he could sneak up on Daredevil without him noticing.
- Flipped a quarter so fast that it went through Santa's head like a bullet.
- Once had a flawless victory against Domino.
- High resistance to soul f**kery and the Carnage symbiote
- Created and became the leader of the Deadpool Corps
- Resisted Ghost Rider's Penance Stare.
- Once became a herald of Galactus.
- Infiltrated Latveria & defeated 12 Doombots
- Defeated 100 ninjas while on the phone
- Defeated the Hulk.
- He knows how to use Captain America's shield, well
- Saved the multiverse against his alternate version self (the same one that kills the Marvel Universe)
- Killed nearly all Ultimatum members.
- Saved disco thanks to the help of Dazzler.
- Is actually a good father despite his problems.
- A master of fourth-wall breaking.
- He survived 800 years trapped and alone, and he still had his sense of humor.
- And oh yeah, that one time I killed the ENTIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE that totally WAS canon.
- Mental Stability: Deadpool is not very sane, and has multiple voices in his head that he holds conversations with, due to his insanity Deadpool is prone to doing things that are not very rational, even in combat.
- Overconfidence: Due in large to his healing factor and immortality, Deadpool is known for throwing caution to the wind and putting himself in dangerous situations without even thinking of a proper plan.
- Cure for Cancer: Deadpool's healing factor replaces his body's cells as fast as his cancer can kill them. Therefor, should his cancer ever be cured, it would create horrible growths on his body and he would eventually explode, as shown on some Skrulls that copied his healing factor.
- Phobias: Despite being an insane casual killer, Deadpool does possess Bovinophobia, Alektorophobia, and Monophobia. he fears of cows, chickens, and the fear of being truly alone.