Powers & Abilities Edit
- Close Combat: A very strong fighting type attack that lowers the user's physical & special defense.
- Metal Burst: An attack that reflects the damage against the user strengthened by 50%.
- Work Up: Strengthens physical & special attack by 50%.
- Quick Guard: Protects from fast moves.
- Quick Attack: A weak normal type attack that is what you would guess from the name: A quick attack.
- Leer: A stare that lowers the target's physical defense.
- Double Kick: Double Kick is a weak fighting type attack that hurts the target two times.
- Metal Claw: A steel type move that has 10% for rising the user's physical attack by 50%.
- Take Down: Take Down is a normal type physical attack that has a 25% recoil.
- Helping Hand: Strengthens an ally's move by 50%.
- Retaliate: A normal type attack. The attack doubles in strength if an ally fainted the turn before.
- Iron Head: A steel type attack that has a 30% chance to flinch the target.
- Sacred Sword: Sacred Sword is a fighting type attack that ignores defense boosts.
- Swords Dance: Double the user's physical attack.
Keep in mind that Cobalion can only know four of these move at a time.
- Immunity to Poison-Type Moves
- Resistant to Up to Eight Different Types Pokémon Attacks.
- Immense Physical Defense.
- Justified: Cobalion's ability. Pokémon with this ability raises their physical attack by 50% when they are stroke by Dark-type attacks.
- Its glare is sufficient enough to make even an unruly Pokémon to obey it.
- Weakness to Fire-Type Attacks: Cobalion takes double the damage from fire type attacks.
- Weakness to Ground-Type Attacks: Cobalion takes double the damage from ground type attacks.
- Weakness to fighting-Type Attacks: Cobalion takes double the damage from fighting type attacks.
- Low Special Defense: While Cobalion is for the most part great defense: The flaw in his armor is that he is very weak to special Pokémon attacks.
Fun Facts Edit
- Cobalion is based on Athos from "The Three Musketeers".
- Cobalion is the first Fighting-type legendary Pokémon.