|Height||~6' ft (~1.8 m)|
|Weight||Roughly 200 lbs. (Roughly 90.7 kg)|
|“||Winning isn't about being lucky, it's about being bold.||„|
|~ Captain Falcon|
Captain Falcon is the main character of F-Zero. He drives the Blue Falcon and Super Falcon, and as stated in his last game, he was working on a new vehicle known as the Neo Blue Falcon.
Bart Lemming was rumored to be a once well put officer in the line of duty at the Internova Police Force. He was fine at his job, doing quite well in fact, but was for reasons unexplained fired. This is how he supposedly retains the Captain part of his racing name, meaning it's not just there for show. Despite being fired, Bart had other thoughts in mind. One day he thought "I'll just start racing spacecars for shits and giggles!" and made a new career out of it, beginning in the year 2560. Despite his new career, he still fought against crime at twilight.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Falcon Punch: After a short windup, Falcon releases a devastating fire-infused punch, he can also infuse the punch with lightning.
- Falcon Kick: Dashes forward with a fire-imbued kick, launching foes, Bart can also perform this attack rapidly or add in the electric element into the kick.
- Falcon Dive: Ironically named, If he comes into contact with anyone, he briefly grapples them before generating an explosion that launches them downwards whilst stylishly launching Captain Falcon further skyward.
- Raptor Boost: Bart rushes forward and performs a fire imbued uppercut onto his opponent, an alternative to this attack takes more time, but doesn't make him flinch at most attacks.
- The Gentleman: A three-hit punch, punch, knee combo, followed by a blindingly fast series of punches and finishing with a final blow that launches enemies.
- Knee of Justice: A lightning-infused knee smash that deals devastating damage.
- Heel of Shame: Bart raises his heel and knocks it down to the ground at rapid speed, this technique is best used for knocking someone off a ledge.
- Flight Suit: Provides protection from physical trauma, extreme G-forces, and fire/heat.
- Blaster Pistol: A pistol that fires lasers, rarely uses this, preferring his manly fists over guns.
- Super Falcon: Bart's enhanced form of the Blue Falcon, which can ignore gravity by practically levitating, but can also fire lasers, and spin around in a white aura, capable of ramming through other vehicles and thick metal walls.
- Champion's Belt: A belt infused with the spirit of the Creator, three spectral beings (universal forces) that make up the entire universe. [DEBATABLE]
- Downed a giant R.O.B. with only one not-full-power Falcon Punch.
- The Falcon Punch has been calculated to be more powerful than the F.O.A.B (Father of All Bombs).
- His Kamikaze Falcon Punch that he used on Black Shadow in the anime caused an explosion visible outside of the Galaxy.
- Outran an exploding facility in his Blue Falcon.
- Has been s
- Survived being thrown into the Dark Space.
- Can withstand the backlash force of his own Falcon Punch without getting injured.
- Won the F-Zero Grand Prix many times.
- Regularly defeats and captures countless criminals as he collects bounties on them.
- Was able to take on both Chrom and Lucina on his own, they needed the help of Robin to win.
- Easily destroys squadrons of large combat robots single-handedly.
- Defeated Black Shadow in both a race and hand to hand combat.
- Has next to no ranged abilities or weapons.
- Some attacks require windup, most notably is the Falcon Punch.
- He yells out the names of some of his attacks, eventually making his attacks predictable.
Fun Facts Edit
- Captain Falcon's Japanese voice actor also voices Vegeta from the Dragon Ball series.