Bastion is one of the playable characters in Overwatch.
Bastions were created to be peacekeepers. Hoever, during the Omnic Crisis, they were turned against their creators and turned into the bulk of the Omnic's army. After the war was ended, all of the Bastion models were deactivated because of how they represented war. However, Bastion Model E54 was left dormant for 30 years until finally awakening in the middle of a forest. While peaceful, if he senses danger, his old programming will take over, causing him to become violent. Because of this, he chooses to stay in the forest with his bird Ganymede.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Repair: Bastion can repair any damage he takes on his own, but he cannot move while doing so.
- Configuration: Sentry: Bastion transforms himself into a sentry turret that can fire 35 rounds a second, 200 rounds before having to reload.
- Configuration: Tank: Bastion's ultimate ability. He transforms himself into a tank which fires off shots that deal massive damage. He also gains more health while in this mode.
- Configuration: Recon: When Bastion is in his standard recon mode, his left arm is a gun that can fire 20 rounds before having to reload.
- Sentry mode can tear through multiple trees with ease.
- Cannot move while in Sentry form or repairing
- His programming can get the better of him at times