|Height||0.6 m | 2'00"|
|Weight||10.5 kg | 23.1 lbs|
Amoonguss is an grass- and poison-types Pokémon introduced in the fifth generation of Pokémon games and is the evolved form of Foongus.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Effect Spore: An ability that puts out spores from the owner and gives anyone who makes direct contact with them a status. It has a 9% to poison, 10% to paralyze and a 11% to put the contactor to sleep.
- Regeneration: Amoonguss' hidden ability which heals it by a forth of its maximum HP when it's switched out.
- Absorb: A very weak special grass-type attack that heals the user a bit by what it damaged.
- Growth: raises the user's special and physical attack by 50%.
- Astonish: A very weak physical ghost-type attack that has a 30% chance to flinch the target.
- Bide: A physical normal-type attack in which the user endures two turns of attack and then attacks with double the damage it took.
- Ingrain: A move that the ser ingrains itself on the ground and gets HP from it.
- Mega Drain: A weak special grass-type attack that heals the user a bit by what it damaged.
- Feint Attack: A physical dark-type attack that is impossible to evade.
- Sweet Scent: A move that makes it easier to hit the target.
- Giga Drain: A special grass-type attack that heals the user a bit by what it damaged.
- Toxic: A move that badly poison the target.
- Synthesis: A move that heals the user by 50% of its maximum HP, 75% if it's intense sun and 25% if the sun is blocked.
- Clear Smog: A special poison-type attack that puts the target back to its default attack and defense and it can not be evaded.
- Solar Beam: A strong speciacl grass-type attack that takes time to charge unless there is intense sun out.
- Rage Powder: A move that redirects all of the opponents' attack to the user.
- Spore: A move that makes the target fall asleep
and is broken as all hell.
- Resistances: Being a grass- and poison-type Pokémon so does it take halve the damage from fighting-, water-, electric- and fairy-types attack and it takes a forth of grass-type attacks.
- Immunities: Because it's a grass-type so is the it immune to powder moves and Leech Seed, and because of poison-type so can it not be poisoned.
- High HP
- Tiny Mushroom: A very small and rare mushroom that is held by half of all Amoonguss. It's popular with a certain class of collectors and sought out by them. It has no use competitively.
- Big Mushroom: A very large and rare mushroom that is held by 10% of all Amoonguss. It's popular with a certain class of collectors and sought out by them. It has no use competitively.
- Balm Mushroom: A rare mushroom that gives off a nice fragrance held by 1% of all Amoonguss in Unova. It has no use competitively.
- Slow: Amoonguss is one of the slowest fully evolved Pokémon ever, which entails that more often than not so will it be out speed.
- Weaknesses: Amoonguss takes double the damage from ice-, flying-, fire- and physic-type attacks.